
Oh how I wish this was the tree in my house!!! We have had a bit of a tree nightmare this weekend so we are treeless at the moment! I had planned to get a new 6ft tree this year in preparation for having little one next year but due to 2 faulty ones beng returned and opting for a refund, we are likely to have our small 3ft tree again this year.
The possibility of having a real tree this year has been mentioned but I am not sure if Ben and a real tree will work together in the same room - we will have to see but I will post a pic of whatever we end up with.
On another note I have a large chunk of my xmas cards done and just await address labels from Russ for those that need posting (well all bar 10!!) I think that must be a record - the date is not yet in double figures and I am think of posting my cards!!!! (and the ones for america and Oz have been sent!)
Guess I should go and do some housework now - the domestic goddess in me has evaporated a little!!!
2 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds pictures of how they'd like their home to look at Christmas!
Well done on getting your cards done - it's on my to do list this week too!
Ummm.... I am no domestic goddess either!!
Post a Comment