Wednesday, 9 December 2009

A bit of non christmas fun

As you will all know we are BIG Disney fans but we also love the late and great Jim Henson creations. I am quite sad that Bump will not get to see Sesame Street on a regular basis over here.

I am also a big Queen (as in the rock group although I do like Her Majesty this post is nothing to do with her!)fan and so when Russ was going on about this on you tube I just had to post it here.



We popped into town for late night shopping tonight. Newton Abbot is not the best of places for getting things but it was nice to be able to say we have been late night shopping and Russ managed to get the christmas cards for work so that is something else ticked off the list of things remaining to do. We are going to Exeter on Friday to get the last few presents and I will be finished - just the wrapping to do. We are also going looking for trees on Friday so there could be a tree update over the weekend!

No comments: