I am so lucky to have some great friends :D
Since announcing we were expecting I have had great reactions and support. I have some very talented friends and family who have got their knitting needles out and clicked away to create some gorgeous items for "Bump" and have had other items given to us in anticipation of her arrival (which is hopefully still a couple of months away!) She is going to be a very lucky little thing to have so many talented and kind Aunties :D
I just want to Thank you all - it is so kind and looking at it all just makes me go all gooey!!!
Proper Thank you cards will be sent from bump once she is out in the world - one thing she will be learning from a very early age (like I did) is that a "Thank you" costs nothing and means so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment