Saturday, 11 July 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar #59 & Sketch Saturday #59


The theme on A Spoon Full of Sugar this week is hearts - everyone loves hearts and has hearts stash in their collection. I knew exactly which stamp I was going to us for this one. I also incorporated Sketch Saturdays sketch for today.

I have used the sugar nellie stamp which I have coloured with promarkers and the papers are all basic grey. I also found the brads in my brad stash that are also basic grey and I think they must have come from a kit as I know I didn't by brads when I got that paper pack lol!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fi
Great to see you today and love all the cards you made.

tracie said...

Fab card.. love this image and the gorgoeus BG papers.. great work. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at SS... enjoy the rest of the weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

Rach said...

A fabulous card, great image and papers. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Yummy papers.
Erin x