Saturday, 11 July 2009

Day 133 - 365 Cards


Today's inspiration on 365 cards was the word "Bubbles". When I saw it I thought - no way! but then linda showed me a new stamp she had purchased (I wish you hadn't!!!) a while looking through my papers I saw these basic grey papers that reminded me of bubbles - hay presto my mind was off designing the card!

Again I coloured the image with pro markers and the background cardstock is Core-dinations.

In the end there will be a greeting on the tab (made with the Stampin up tab punch) but as it could be so many different greetings I am going to leave it until I know what I am sending it for;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A girl after my own heart, Great job, love it!!!!!

Maricar said...

Great coloring. Cute stamp.

~amy~ said...

whatta super SWEET card!

Pam said...

Love that image - it inspires me to put my feet up and grab a glass of champagne.