I've had a good day today despite the disgusting weather here in the English Riviera area!!!!! Does the French Riviera have this weather? - not that I know of!
Anyway I digress lol. Today was July's Plymouth Crop. Although I don't really like the lonely drive down and back, I love going to this crop. All the girls are great company and we have a good laugh - and not always at my expense!! The dangerous thing is someone always has a new purchase that I just love and really want and today was no different with both Gill and Linda having new stamps.
As you can see I achieved 3 cards combining 5 challenges between them and I am quite chuffed with myself.
After the excitment of the arrival of tomatoes in the garden I had news about my Job - I still have one until at least November. I am totally shocked as all my friends will be gone at the end of October and I will be the last remaining Protocol 1 team member. In my area we are loosing 6 in October and so we will be reduced to 4 and I am the only girl! I really can't get my head around the fact that they have decided I should stay on over some of the others. It will be very strange in the office by then - it is empty enough now.
Tomorrow will be the first Sunday we have spent more time at home than at Mum and Dad's for a few weeks and we can spend some quality chillin time together - bliss.
1 comment:
Love all the cards you made yesterday and so glad the stamp helped - even if it did make you want it!
Post a Comment