Saturday, 11 July 2009

Day 132 - 365 cards & Friday sketchers #60

This is my card for Day 132 on challenge site 365 cards. They had provided a photo of a cake as inspiration and this is how it inspired me. I picked out that it was a cake (and you all know I love cake!!!!) and that it was decorated with stars. It was the stars that drew my attention (after the cake fact) rather than the colours. I also used yesterdays Friday sketchers sketch #60 replacing the 2 circles for stars.

The cake image is a Stampin Up stamp that I have coloured using Promarkers. The papers I used were scraps from a Kit I had a while ago that I can't remember the name of. Finally the maroon background card is core-dinations.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Great job with the inspiration challenge...the cupcake is the perfect choice!!

Pam said...

Love that yummy cupcake and all the warm colors on the card.

aardvarkpest said...

Fab card. Love the cupcake.

Glenda