Monday, 1 June 2009

Seeing green blue and Yellow!!


Well I was back at work today and it was "A Day". I'm sure you have see the Bruce Willis multi million pound advert about Norwich Union's name change - well today was the day we became a unified company under name of AVIVA. To celebrate we had blue, green & Yellow Streamers, yellow party blower things and Ballons around the office. It was all very blue green and yellow everywhere! The best thing was the £5 per head buffet our team had - bang went the first day of my diet!!(I totally do not have any will power despite having a very healthy lunch with me!!!!)

What another glorious day we have had weather wise. I hope it lasts a little longer I want to enjoy it on my day off!!

I think I shall have a go at making a thank you card tonight for Russ' auntie but right now I need to go and start making some tea!

I'll leave you with a picture of the lovely flowers my Mum had waiting for me when we got home on Thursday. The stocks smell lovely as they a open up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers - stocks used to be my grans favourite flower.