We finished the 2nd veg bed today and I planted some courgettes that I had grown from seed (I'm so proud of myself lol). Our tomatos are hung as are our peppers. At the end of the week I shall get some cabbage, more salad and squash to plant and I think we will have 2 full beds then for a while. I'm really proud of what we have achieved as we are complete novices.
We did have a break during the day when we all went to have a lovely lunch at Mum and Dad's before boring them with photos!!! I think I need to get scrapping to make them more interesting.As you can see Ben is feeling the heat and is still not impressed with us - we are now spending too much time in the garden lol!
Tomorrow we are back to work :( I think it shall be a shock to the system after over 3 weeks off!!
Off to watch the season finale of Bones we recorded last week - will Booth make it?.....
1 comment:
Well done on all the gardening - your veg patches are really starting to take shape. If you get overgrown with courgettes I'll always take a few of your hands!
Post a Comment