I learnt a lot (remember I didn't really know what I was doing!!!) and a bit more when Russ arrived home to me getting frustrated with and worked out what I was trying to do lol!
Today I am having to do the dreaded HW! I am not the most tidest of people and you wouldn't necessarily believe it (I know my clean freak husband doesn't!!) but I hate the house being a mess and it felt a little out of hand this week. Unfortunately the Craft/office room looks like a tornado has hit it (that tornado being me I guess) so as downstairs is near enough completed I need to start that. I find this room the hardest as I haven't quite got it "right" with regards to where everything belongs so I just move things from one place to another rather than actually putting things away IYKWIM!
Once complete I intend to do some crafting I guess that means more mess again lol!!! Maybe tomorrow I can upload a picture of what I have made.
1 comment:
Glad you learnt stuff :) The header looks great and I love the slide show.
How was the dreaded HW?
Post a Comment