Tuesday, 20 January 2009

I have been busy creating

OK so the craft room is nowhere near tidy but I have been able to finish this gift for a team mate at work who is leaving on Friday. I am really sad she is the first one to go as part of the redundancies and she will be missed from the team. This is what I have made for her to remember us by.


It is a 7 gypsies minibook/box kit (it's been in my stash for 2 years!!!!) that I have decorated with 7 gypsies papers (another purchase 2 years ago!) and pics of the team from various drunken evenings!


Sorry the pics aren't very good but at least I have some how managed to upload them (fingers crossed and a lot of lost patience later!!!!!) I am giving it to her tomorrow as it is the last day I will be working with her :( Having said that we are having a team night out next friday to wish her well so there could be more drunken memories to snap!!!

No comments: