I think Ben is quite pleased that his normal routine has been in place today - Russ even managed to get home in time to go walking with us. Ben is a real creature of habit and routine and he turns very grumpy when it is broken bless him. He seems a very happy dog tonight - the first time for weeks!
I have been a little creative this evening. I am making a gift for an event next week and thought I should really make a start on it. I hope to post the finished article next week when I have learnt how to add pictures etc..... Today was paper sticking and mess free - I think paints may have to come out when I start the next stage so not sure I will be so clean after that!!
On a final note I forgot to say that my blog banner was made using a page kit from Kay Miller designs. The kit is call All Organic Page Kit. I love her stuff and Mary Fran's. It is great for digi and Hybrid scrapping/card making. I have made quite a few hybrid cards with their kits for all kinds of occasions. Go have a look but please do not blame me if you have to buy something!!
No comments:
Post a Comment