We now have 2 days until due date!! Where has the last 9 months gone so much has happened yet it seems like only last week we got the shock of a positive test!!
Unfortunately I think she maybe registered as Baby Satterley as we can not agree on a name!! I really hope inspiration strikes when we meet her in the big wide world as I don't like Baby as a name either lol.
The cot is in the cot room and it seems very strange then the panic sets in that I am going to go into labour and have a baby within the next 2 weeks!!!!!!! I know it is normal to get all these worries but doesnt reduce them at all. I'm also not very good at the unknown so not knowing when she will come or what will happen is horrid.
Well hopefully my next post will include news and pictures of our new arrival but it could be a while!!
4 comments:
Ok then, ...... and breathe!!
Be thinking of you Fi. Its honestly not that bad, don't panic! Been there done that 3 times and I am still here!! Jill x
I was thinking about you today! Let us know as soon as you can, I can't wait for the news :)
Hang in there Fi and Russ! Jeff and I are thinking of you! Remember that Walter Elias Disney Satterley is a wonderful name for a boy OR a girl!! Love you! xx
wow Nona! You may not remember me - I met you at the Scraps In The City crops and at Fi's house a few times - I had no idea you were expecting!! Well done you & good luck - looking out for news now!
Post a Comment