OK I have been a very bad blogger of the last couple of Months! Unfortnately the downsides of life took over for a while and I just haven't been up to posting.
I was planning on updating earlier this week but came down with a nasty virus which makes you very sick - I have not felt that ill for a very very very long time!!! Today I think I am finally over it and have turned into some kind of domestic goddess - how long will it last I wonder?
I have dinner pretty much sorted along with pudding and I made lemon curd for the first time. It is soooo much better than the jars from the supermarket and very easy to make.
I have also been crafting and have made a couple of cards which I hope to photograph and upload in the next day or so.
The count down to our 10th anniversary trip is almost down to 2 weeks- where has time gone. We are both really excited but having bored my friends at work stupid with trip conversation I have to try and contain it just a little longer.
Need to go an feed the four legged beast now - hopefully this is the start of more regular postings.
1 comment:
I love lemon curd - you'll have to pass the recipe onto me so I can have a go some time.
Hope your feeling much better - see you soon.
Post a Comment