It has been a week of snotty noses and sickness in the Satterley household. Although still Autumn the winter weather and temperatures are with us already and along with it has come the (what seems to be) never ending colds and bugs!!!!
Santa did manage to have a successful day shopping on Saturday and as long as she behaves, Amelia is due to have a full sack on christmas morning. She is loving her advent calendar as it is Mickey shaped (no surprise there!!!). It's hung on the living room door and she gets to put a new felt shape on it every morning. Every time we leave the room she smiles and waves at it bless her.
Good news on the job front from me. I have got a part time temp job at EDF Energy and start in January. Not a job I would have normally gone for but the hours are perfect to still look after Amelia and not need childcare as I will be working 4-8 2 evenings a week plus a Saturday morning so Russ can look after her. I may not like it but have to remember it is only 14 hours a week and I can spend the best times with Amelia! I could have started last Tuesday but decided to have December at home with Amelia without having to worry about going to work.
Only a quick update today - maybe I shall have some pics to share next time.
1 comment:
great news about your new job fi and yes please to amelia photos next time :)
Post a Comment