Well preparations have started here to make room for the baby to arrive in around 11 weeks time!

Just before christmas we ordered a chest of drawers and wardrobe so we can clear our dressing room attached to our bedroom. Russ put the chest of drawers together yesterday so I can start filling them up now. We shall get the Wardrobe up next weekend and then we can clear the room and start decorating. The cot arrives mid feb (hopefully!!) and we want to put it up so Ben can get used to all the new and moved furniture before bump arrives. Hopefully it will be less unsettling for him.

While Russ was putting it together I was resting and watching parts of the ski jumping four hill tournament. They are Innsbruck for the third hill and the Austrian spectators are going mad! The majority of their jumpers are in the top 10. There is something addictive about watching these jumpers - they must all be mad but the best make it look so easy. Saying that you would never get me doing it!! I am quite happy just watching!!
1 comment:
Ooh Fi I agree that's not the news you wanted at the moment but just keeping my fingers crossed that a new job for Russ comes along really soon. Jill x
Post a Comment