Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Positive thoughts please..

.. for my Mum. Her holiday has not gone so well since she took a fall yesterday morning and has been in hospital since. She was supposed to have an operation today to fix a badly broken arm but it is now happening tomorrow afternoon.

I am desperate to have her back in this country so that we can know what is going on and can speak to her and medical staff - I am finding it very hard!

It seems to be one thing after another at the moment and I hope good news comes along soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fi, thinking of your Mum and hope that you some news soon.
Jill x

Unknown said...

Here's hoping the operation goes ahead very soon and that mum is back in the UK with you.

Lots of love and hugs to you all xxx