Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Finally the countdown starts!!


Today I was given the news I have been waiting for since June 08 - my redundancy date!!! The countdown starts now and I have 61 working days to go!! Officially I leave on 30th November but my last day will actually be 25th. I am also going to work 3 day weeks from the beginning of November which will be great.

When i leave it will be the start of a very different journey in my life and I just can't wait. I'm very excited - I know that isn't the reaction that people normally give when they get made redundant but I have had so long to get used to the idea and it is the right time to move on.

I am feeling much better today and have been eating more normally thank goodness. The Dr says it was a sickness bug that is going around and not the water infection that I was concerned it was.

Still no crafting pics as not up to it yet but thought as I am in a celebratory mood pictures of Mickey, Goofy & Donald showing us how to "Move it, shake it, celebrate it!" would fit the bill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So its good news then Fi. At least the uncertainty is at an end. Sorry that we won't be seeing you at the crop this weekend but glad to hear that you are feeling better.