I have had a productive craft day with my Mum. I managed to colour 4 images and complete 2 cards. My Dad doesn't call that productive but what do these none crafting Men know;)
Not had chance to take a pic yet but will do and upload tomorrow.
We are praying for a dry night tonight as our lawns are like jungles and look a mess. Also Ben doesn't like walking in long grass (yes he has many unusual doggie quirks but that is why we love him!) If we have a dry night Russ can cut them tomorrow Morning before going to Mum and Dad's to see the roofing contractor who needs to look at their leaky roof! I am going to potter in the veg patch as we have courgettes, Beans & peas to pick and the ground to do with being loosened a little :) Hopefully I will get some time for crafting at some point.
1 comment:
At least Ben can still see over the grass - we'd not be able to find Max if it grew too tall.
Hope the end of your week has been more fun than the beginning.
See you on Thursday x
Post a Comment