That is exactly what today was. Something happened with Russ' work and I was so livid this morning I got myself into a right state - you know when you are so cross all you can do is cry. That was me at 8.30am!!!!
Luckily I calmed down as the day progressed and I went to cancel some booked holday days at work so I can see my Cousins next Monday. My manager pursuaded me to take a day and half holiday this week so as off 3pm tomorrow I am finished for the week - Bliss! I feel sleep, crafting and maybe a little sorting of the craft room to move it in the direction I want to. Of course if the weather decides to improve (I am not holding out much hope!) I shall go pottering in the garden and I want to make some proper meals (OK Russ I know you will believe it when you see it!!!).
No pictures today as we have been to my parents for a lovely tea (thanks Dad it was one of my favourites you make and both of you for all your support :D) so no time for crafting today.
1 comment:
Oh No! What has happened Fi? I hope everything is ok. What a lovely Mum and Dad to cheer you up with a favourite dinner - gotta love being mollycoddled (sp?) when things are tough.
Are you coming to Jill's SU party?
Post a Comment