
Aren't these digital stamps the cutest!!?? You can purchase them from Pink Cat Studio and all proceeds are going to Make a Wish Foundation in memory of Ethan Weiman. Ethan passed away on 12th June 2009 following a battle with Neuroblastoma (a form of cancer) aged just 5. All the money raised will go towards helping other children like Ethan fulfill their biggest dreams. Since going on sale PCS have raised over $1200 dollars from these stamps alone! I shall be having some fun colouring them in over the weekend :D
I am totally fed-up of feeling tired and lifeless so have decided that I need to get doing more exercise as well as cutting down on the unhealthy edibles that I have no willpower in resisting!!! Last Friday I decided to make a start and dusted off the Wii Fit board and worked out for half an hour. I can actually say I enjoyed it and did generally feel better for it (well except my arms which were killing after all the boxing I did lol). I then picked up EA Sports Active on the way home from playing at Sarah's and have been using this. It is cool and I am burning the calories at a faster pace than they predict. They give you a 30 day challenge and even today when I really didn't fancy coming home and exercising I made myself do it and enjoyed my 20 minutes of exercise - who knew exercise could be fun. I am determined to keep it up and get into a routine that doing these workouts are the norm and hopefully my energy levels will rise and size will reduce - I'd love to be proud to wear a vest top in florida next time we go rather than having to cover the top's of my arms!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment