This really will be my last post from Florida as I am sat in the airport writing this.After bell services collected our bags we went to Artist Palette for a "Bounty Breakfast" It was lovely and a good filling start to the day (even if it was a late one!) It was then onto the Magic Kingdom for the final few hours. The queues were quite high but we rode on the Walter E Disney train a full loop and then headed up main street. The "Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it" parade had just started and so we managed to get prime viewing spots for it (not sure how we managed that as we were in the train station when it started!!!).
.jpg)
It was very hot stood watching the parade and all the moving and shaking of it meant we needed a refreshment (I know any excuse lol!). We found the Dole Whip seller and had our first Dole Whip float ever after TikiKrissy recommending it forever! It was totally delicious!!!
OK my laptop battery is dying so will carry on with the last day story tomorrow when I am back in Devon with our 4 legged beast:D
1 comment:
DOLE WHIP!!!!!!
Better late than never, right???!
I'm so pleased.
Way to go you two!
x
Post a Comment