Sunday, 11 January 2009

End of year appraisal jinx???

I think so!! On Monday my manager and I discussed my good sickness record over the last 12 months - of course that just tempted fate and I was off sick on Tuesday & Thursday (and should have been wednesday too)!!! Of course the office becoming a sauna doesn't help matters. I checked the thermometer we have on the wall at one point and it was 27 degrees. Aparently this is the air conditioning fixed - I think not!! All in all not a good start to the new year healthwise for me or the air conditioning!

Yesterday was the Plymouth crop. I love going down there and meeting up with the girls. They are a lovely bunch and Sarah likes to tempt us with yummy stash she is working with & amazing LO's to inspire our mojo to return - yesterday was no different the new WRMK papers are gorgeous as are the LO's she was doing with them!. Unfortunately the scrapping mojo is still being hidden by the stamping bug I have at the moment!!

As you know my blogging has not been great in the past and a lot of that has to do with not knowing what on earth I am doing!! I love blogs with pictures and want mine to be like that too! Hopefully after Friday and a bit of a lesson from Sarah I may have a blog i am proud of and pictures of some of my creations - I am quite excited :D

Well back to reality, I must go and strip the bed - I really need to work on the domestic goddess that must be in me somewhere!!!!

No comments: